Pages

Saturday 11 April 2009

Dear my funny teacher….

Wednesday,March 25th, 2009
You know Sir,today is my mother birthday.So,I want to say with my mother,”HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM”.”I LOVE YOU MOM”.
but actually Sir,I don’t want tell to you about my mother birthday.
I want tell you about my holiday in kalilumpang village…
My first impression when I arrived in that village was very amazing.but before,my love friends(X.7 Class) and I went to kalilumpang village,we arrived in sukamangli village.
We stopped in there,to go to kalilumpang we must go up by “Engkel truck”.because the distance from sukamangli to kalilumpang was very far.meanwhile,we waited the truck.
We used that time to taking picture in that place.the scenery was very beautiful because of rubber trees.in there many rubber trees stand.
Suddenly,the big truck came and we go up to the truck,soon.you know Sir,when
We were in the truck.one of my girl friends said that some our boy friends used that moment to “mbathi”.what do you know Sir,what I mean??.I hope,you don’t know about that.he…he…he…I’m sorry sir…because that was very ashamed.and one amazing moment when we go up that truck.we felt as like go up jet cooster.because the road was very sheer.
Finally,we arrived in kalilumpang,immediately,my partner (Hana S.p) and I were brought by Suyono Sanah family.I was very love Suyono sanah family because of their kindness.they always gave me and Hana,S.p the good advice.one of the good advice:”you must hard work and don’t be lazy people”.oh….beautiful advice.I think.the advice became my spirit tobe a good people as like Mr.suyono sanah.my daily activities in that family nothing special.because 2 weeks ago Mr.suyono got accident.the shop was burned down.so,I and Hana,S.p must helped them to keep the shop and set of the goods to its place and as like my other friends.I and Hana,S.p helped our’s mom to strip the seeds corn.So, I choosen the third day became my favorite day.in that day my father asked I and Hana,S.p to go to rice field.and I said,”waw……that’s beautiful scenery,,oh my good.”,soon,I and hana,S.p shouted loudly, call our love boy friend. but actually we were very shy with Mr.suyono.he..he..he..in that journey we were showed Mr.suyono about his rice field,the plantation(garden).and anything he has.and he always retell to us.how he got that’s all.he also taught me how plant the paddy,corn and etc.from this event I can take the conclusion that don’t be arrogant and don’t feel inferior and from this I felt near with my friends…and I more and more near with you)….
I think it is enough.thank’s for your attention Sir,,,,

I LOVE my friends and my class (X,7)






Intan bias papeke(X.7/17)

No comments: