Pages

Sunday 19 April 2009

Hai... it's my cooL Story. Haha.. n_n



Hiiiii……….. ^0^

It’s my cool experience story which I get from Live In. By the way, do you know what Live In is? It’s a cool programme by SMAN 3. it was when you have to go to a village, then stay there with our guardian parent, and do our parent’s job, like work in rice field, feed cows, etc. In my opinion, it just liked a reality show on TV ‘Jika Aku Menjadi’.
And you know, I got a cute family in Kendal – Pakisan – Keseser, place where we Live In. Those family consist of Mom, Dad, and three nice sons. Just call them Mom, Dad, second father, third father, and forth father. I love them very much.
Okay, my cool experience is..
Hm… Well, when Live In at several days in village, we had to gather in a place to shared our activities in one day, everyday, exactly every evening at 17.00 till drop. And one of my friend’s house (just call Browil) choosed as a place to that share.
At the first met, it was so ordinary, nothing strange thing happened. But, on the second met, one of my friends (just call Keroro) that claimed herself had a six sense, told us that she saw a strange creature which formed like a woman in a long white dress, and her hair was very long. And my other girl friends called that creature ‘Kuntilanak’.
Firstly, we were very afraid because of it, and we told our lead teacher. Then some of my girl friends with my lead techer told and asked the mom-who-had-that-house (Browil’s guardian mom).
She answered : “Maybe it is soul of my daughter-in-law who had died two months ago.” That answered make them rather calmed. [Hm… this Mom had one son, let’s call MasTof who always sleep at my guardian parent home because his room was used by Browil nd friends.]
But actually began that day, it was a scared days for us. It maybe because we had to pass corpse coffin when we wanted to go to some of my friends’ houses.
But do you know, several days after I had came to my house, one of my-brothers-in-village (exactly my forth father) to telephone me. At this chance, I asked him does MasTof sleep at his home again or not?
He answered, “Oh no, he sleep at his home now, because his wife and his son comes.” It made me really surprised, then I said “Are you kidding, what about MasTof wife? Is she okay?”
“Hey, what’s going on with you? She is very health, what’s up?”
“Mm… I am sorry before…”
“It’s okay, just tell me.”
“I heard that MasTofs wife had died two months ago.”
“What the hell?! She is very health, they son too. And they are a very happy family. What’s wrong with you?!”
“Um… I am sorry, just forget it.”

In the morning at my class, I told it to one of my friends-who-knows-about-Kuntilanak (let’s call Sasa)
“Are you kidding?!” she look so surprised. “No, no.. your brother definite to lie! Do you think a Browil’s Mom will tell a lie to us?!”
“It’s so impossible if a mother say that her daughter–in-law have died. Okay? Just stop it now!”
Sasa was so conservative an it made me rather afraid, “Okay, I am sorry. Just forget it. please.” I said that to her.

Well, ‘till now, it still make me confuse. What’s fact, who knows?? Right. ^__^

LIYAliya
XI.AKseL.05

No comments: