Pages

Friday 20 March 2009

Another broken heart victim

Hi Mr. Arief. this is my posting about "Someone's special for you"

I have a crush with a girl, since the seventh grade in Spedusa Company (21 JHS). What I like from that girl, is that she can speak English very well. Since we were know each other, and recognized that both me and her were very interested in English, we were became a good friends. We were made conversation if we met, even we were joined any English competition together. For example, 3 years ago, we were joined the English competition in Smaga Company, although she was joined the Word Guessing contest and I joined the Spelling Bee contest. But she didn’t make it. As for me, 3rd champion was a good victory.

When I was in the 7th grade, I wasn’t had any felling to her. But when I was in the 8th grade, I started to have a feeling to her. When she knew it, she began to make a range from me. That was made my heart was very sick. She never made any conversation with me again. Then, I started to keep away from her. At that time, we were a “fierce rival” in English.

Our biggest fight was the National Exam. I must get my hand above her. So I studied hard for it. But when the result was announced, I was very disappointed about it. She got a perfect, 100 score. As for me, 2 points BELOW her, that’s 98. Just one silly mistake!

Now she moved to Cibinong, make my heart more crushed. For now, I’ll always wish she’s fine out there. I want to forget her, but I think my memories about her are permanent. It cannot be erased, and it will haunt my mind forever. I wish that someday, and that day may never come, I want to make one conversation with her. Although that conversation is just one minute, I won’t forget it.

Muhamad Khozy "Technohead" Ibrahim (X-6 / 22)

No comments: