Pages

Friday 6 March 2009

nothing SpeCiaL



Assalamualaikum wr. wb.
Mr. Arief , I'm sorry for being late to repost my assignment . Please forgive me . Mr , I want to tell you about my story .

Ok , Let's check this up ,
Mr. I had broken up with my BF (say his name GM) 3 weeks ago . Huhuhu , I'm so sad .
I'll try to forget him , but it's so difficult for me . But I must to do that , huh .
And now , I hate him so much !!! Huh , he is a liar ! After we had broken up, he said to me
"I'll decided to become single . I want to alone and I don't want to looking for girlfriend until graduated from SMA 3."
HUH ! But he lies me !!!!! Now GM has a new GF ! He hurts my heart .

In other side , I'm be grateful to Allah . Apparantly , GM is a playboy and I'm lucky had broken up with him .

Now , after I had broken up with GM , many boys approach me . Hehehe .
But , GM still in my mind , and I need many times to forget him .
Huff , I hope I can meet
someone who can make me happy
someone who can make me smile again
.I want to meet a kind person like Christian Sugiyono [maybe] , haha .
Heump , but I think school more important than love .
Hoho ,
special for GM : I hate you so much !! I hope I never see you again . You are so nauseate !


Ok Mr. Arief, I think that's very very enough . . Thanks for your attention .
C U Later
Wassalamualaikum wr. wb.


Novita Damayanti P.
X-6 / 25


No comments: