Pages

Thursday 5 March 2009

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb,



Hi, Mr.Arif. I will describe about someone who I’am love. And I’am sorry because I’am late to gather this assignment , sir.......

Hmmm,, I’m very loved with my classmete. I fill enjoy and happy with them. And I can find something different in my class because I fill if my classmete have been became my family in school. Without them I fill so lonely.
We often laugh together and make noisy. Because we find something which make us laughed. And I’m very excited in my class. My friends are kind and funny. But there are some of my friend is annoying . Sometimes I fill disgruntled with them. But finally, they say sorry with me and explain if their action just the joke.
If we separated in grade 11, I hope we still friends to each other. But I will miss our class in grade 10. And now, before we separated from X6, we can laugh freely and make the noisy again. But don’t forget to study hard !
OK !! cheers guys !!

Ok , sir . This is my describe. Thank you and I’m so pleasure with this job .
I LOVE MY CLASSMETE.............





FROM :
Prita Ratna Ardiani
X6/27

No comments: