Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Max Payne review

I don't believe in heaven. .
I believe in pain. .
I believe in fear. .
I believe in death. .
There's an army of bodies under this river. .
Criminals. People who ran out of time. .
Out of friends. .
Next time they drag this river .
they will find me on the bottom with the rest of them. .
And there won't be anyone left to say I was different. .
I could feel the dead down there. .
Just below my feet. .
Reaching up to welcome me as one of their own. .
It was an easy mistake to make. .

Max Payne movie directed by John Moore and written by Beau Thorne in release on Oct 17, 2008 get a good reception from public. Max Payne earn a income in the first week in the amount of $40,632,110. Genre this film is action. This film told about a cop starred by Mark Wahlberg as Max Payne. Max payne are investigating the murder case of his wife Sarah Marshall starrted by Mila Kunis. That murder case was became cold investigation for 4 years. And Max always believe he can solve that case and revenge to the murder. Then Max get a clue and get closer to solve that case. But so close Ma x to solve that case so many murder case happen, all the victim are Max’s informants and Max’s clue.

I think this film very violent and woouw. . To many weapon contact, and for supporting that the audio visual and effect very excellent make that film become interesting. I think you must see this film. You can see trailer film in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2jAEoBz6RY.

Make sure you see Max payne




reviewed by Rendha Novenda

No comments: