Pages

Saturday 23 January 2010

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF YOU HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH A VILLAGER ???

ASSALAMU'ALAIKUM MR. ARIEF ...
this is my newest post in your blog and i hope this is not be the latest from me in here ... amiin !! okay , let me write and report to you about my short story .

I falling in love with a villager ?? Hm, it is a possible thing in my life . but not a boy , must be a girl .. hahaha ...
If it had been true , I would have brought happiness to her . Yeah , absolutely !!! this had to be done . I would try it appropiate with my ability and as maximal as possible.
Perhaps i could give her all things that she likes. Then , always paid attention to her circumstance, for instance asked her healthy , her condition, or just her news maybe. Third, i wanted to always present in her life when she had many problems and i hope i could help her to handle the problems. So, she would feel comfortable in my side. (hahaha ... this is a high language in Indonesian).
Next, i would give protection to her from all annoyance so that she felt safe. I would never let her go from my life. And many others again that wanted i did for her.
So, i just wished i could accompany her in everytime and color her life with the beautiful colour in this life.

Okay , that's all ..

Riza Maulana / XI IA 6 / 30

No comments: