Pages

Sunday 31 January 2010

If I had fallen in love with a villager .. ??

If I had met a handsome, rich, smart villager, I would have fallen in love with him. And in fact, he love me too. So, I would be very happy.

One day, I would ask him to go to the city. I would show him the interesting places such as huge buildings, malls, bookstore, city park, old city and many others. On the weekend, we wanted to watch the movie, after that had roaster corns together, took a walk, took a picture and some other interesting activities. Indeed, it had to be a wonderful time to enjoy.

Then I would go home to introduce him to all my family. I really hoped my family would like him and accepted him as my boyfrind . That was my wish, but it shocked me! They didn't like him even they hated him. They said that he was a villager.

Afterthat, I decided to marry him because he loved me so much too. Yes! We wanted to do that for sure. Because there was no any bless from my parents, so I would have an escaping marriage. I had no other idea. Maybe,if I had been blessed, I would have married in the right way. (laugh :D)


Sarah nadya Roosana
XI IPA 6
33

No comments: