Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2010

tugas 'if you had fallen in love with villager' ( vania desy. XI-IA 6/ 37 )

If I had fallen in love with villager, I would have gone to the field together. After that I would have gone to the river to fishing under the tree and spent our time together there. In the night, we would have seen many star and tried to calculate them although we knew that it was impossible. If a star had fallen down , I would have prayed together, actually we prayed about our relationship too. :p

If he had gone to the field to work, I would have accompanied and brought a bottle of water and meal that cooked by me to him. If the rain had fallen down to the earth, maybe we would have looked for a rainbow, Beautiful Rainbow.

If I had to go back to my origin town, I would have taken many photos , I would divide by 2 part. I would give my photos to him and his photos was brought by me. If I had already arrived to the town, I wold have sent a letter to him.

No comments: