Pages

Sunday 22 November 2009

Boyfriend???


Dear diary,

I am 16th years old. I am beautiful and many people like me (narciss?? :D hahahaa). I often think that I am lonely. I have no friend or someone special. you know what I mean??

As I see friends of mine, they can go somewhere with their special friends. On Saturday evening they get a plan to theater or just hanging out. Me?? None can do.

It's strange I go nowhere. Just stay at home. Even on Saturday on which people have fun, I take an English course. You know, I need it but it's boring.

Actually, I want to have a boyfriend. someone who is able to cheer me up. someone who can fill my days. someone who can take me to the place I want. someone who can make me get my progress. and I want to feel it.
Do I have that chance??


Sarah Nadya Roosana
XI IPA 6 (33)

No comments: