Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Hello sir..
This is me, annisa kesumaningrum from XI-accelerated class. Actually I don’t know exactly what I have to write (hahaha). So, I write this short story.
LIES ON YOUR EYES
I still remember what day I met her at the first time. I felt nothing when I saw her. I knew, she was beautiful, but she had flat expression. Nina, that was her name. My friend introduced her to me, because I had broken with my girlfriend. After that day, I never met Nina again.
Friday, June 29th , my friend throw a party. That was his sweet seventeen birthday party. Then, I saw Nina, at the second time. She was different.
“You look so beautiful todayWhen you're sitting there it's hard for me to look awaySo i try to find the words that i could sayI know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away.’’
That song could describe my feeling. She was so sparkling under the lamp. I tried to greet her.
“ Hi, Do you still remember me?”
“ yes, of course. You are Awang, aren’t you?”
The next conversation was so funny. I never knew that she had a good sense of humor. She was so friendly. I didn’t understand why the same people could be so different. When she smiled, my heart felt like stop beating. At twelve o’clock the party was end.
I knew that I fell in love with her. I wanted to see her eyes, her deep-brown-eyes. Next time, I promised that I would get her. She would be my girlfriend.
A month later, she became my girlfriend. On the first time I thought, I was so lucky. Finally, I could get her after I had tried hard.
Two months, three months, I thought she was the best girlfriend that I ever had. One day, we had dinner to celebrate her birthday. I forgot to bring my mobile, so I asked her permission to borrow her mobile phone. I promised to my mom to call her. Nina gave me her mobile phone and she said that she wanted to go to toilet for a moment. After I called my mother, I waited Nina. But, she hadn’t come back. I opened the inbox. I really wanted to know, why her expression always changed when she took a telephone from someone.
One by one I read messages in her inbox. I found something that surprised me. There were a lot of messages said “ I Love You”. Oh my god, and this wasn’t from me. Nina came back from the toilet. I was trying hard to hide my anger.
Saturday,30th December, I followed her car from behind. After all the day I had spent with her, I could feel there was something. Something smelled like a big secret.
She stopped her car in front of Rani’s house. I saw Rani smiled to Nina. Nina ran to Rani, then she hugged and kissed Rani on her lips. I couldn’t breathe for a moment. I thought I would faint. My best friend and my girlfriend…
That time I couldn’t say anything. I just sat on my seat for a long time. I couldn’t move my body..
So..it was so tragic. I never imagined this before. I thought I wouldn’t have any girlfriend for a long time enough.


best regards,,hehehe,,
(i'm sorry, i think i don't have good indication to be a writer)heheh..

No comments: