Pages

Sunday 22 November 2009

Love Story


Dear memory,


It’s a fun memory for me. And I don’t wanna loose it. It’s about my live. Although I wanna that one and this one and those ones, I never get it all because a live will never be perfect. However, I still lead my live by my own way. And the purpose I write these words are just for a joke.

Once upon when I was in JHS, I could say that at that time I liked a boy whom I didn’t want to mention the name. I thought it was normal in my ages. Until, the stupid accident occurred. I didn’t know what kind of cupid was entering my soul. I sent him some letters, but it couldn’t be a love letters, terror letters neither. I didn’t know he accepted it or not, I didn’t care. And when I thought about it later, I was so regret. May be, the thing that I needed at that time was a healthy friendship because both of us never talked each others since there was a misunderstanding between us.

A year then, I had a community which was consist of some girls. Wherever we went, we were always together. We shared everything and many things. One day, my friend said that she was in a crush with a boy. And I surprised that the boy she meant was someone whom I liked too. Oh my gosh! I didn’t remember what I felt after knew about it. Finally, I decided to receive my friend’s feeling and supported her sincerely. Then I tried to bury my feeling.

Leaving my live in JHS, I hoped I could be better in my new SHS. I got many new friends here. First, I was disappointed about my new class because there’s no one of my JHS’s best friend in the same class with me. I felt strange with all the new things around me. It’s a freak class with a ridiculous people –ha-ha-. I tried adaptation here. But the foolish incident happened to me. I felt I was in threat because of a boy, ‘JPX’ who had an obsession toward me *I quote my friend’s say*. He and his close friends often teased and taunt me. Many people said that he was crushing on me. He often sent me SMS. He missed call me to get my attention. It was very disturbing me. But it had not been at all. The foulest thing was happened in December 2008, one day before Christmas day exactly. It was holiday and I was in Jogjakarta. In the evening, my message tune rang. I was with my panicky feeling due to lost in a strange area, opened the message. Then, YUCK!!!! What the hell?? It was very ridiculous, a big fat terrible poem that I had ever had. I was not strong enough to bear reading it. Oh, my gosh! What’s in his mind?? Absolutely, I didn’t like that. His words were very over and it didn’t suitable with my personality. And the magazine which I had read said a situation like that was something freak, not sweet. Yup! I agreed with this one. Freak! I sent it to my close friends and asked her opinion. And the result, her respond was the same with me. The day after, in a Christmas day he sent me a romantic freak poem again. Like as the usual, I felt queasy. I no once answered his SMS about those things because it’s crazy. And my heart was not touched at all. Hemm, may be if I still kept it in my phone I would write down here so everybody could read and laughter at his foolishness sent me such kind of that.

It’s time to back to school. He chased, chased, and chased me every chance. As usual, I felt disturbed. Until my patience was over, I decided to up against his with my fierceness. It was a little successful. I thought he had realized about my uncomfortable feeling. Months later, I heard that he was in a relationship with his chair mate. I was very surprised because according to my friend, she said that his chair mate was his shared friend whom he usually told her about me. Because I was still fierce, he and his girlfriend finally asked me about my attitude. I just answered honestly though it was very hard and hurt. I said, “I don’t like his big fat over attitude. And I feel disgusting with his poem. I’m so sorry talking like that.” One day, his girlfriend asked me again by a message which was about could I become nice with “Him”, no fierce anymore. And I agreed with her in a condition if he reduced his disturbing attitude to me to be a normal boy “depend on my eye”, sure I will. And finally now, we are all in a good friendship without any ulterior motives. I can more understand his attitude now. It’s a happy ending for this case. Huh, I’m relief.

Not long time for my free live school, there was a conflict again in my live. This case was about a puppy love. I felt a boy *my close friend and I called him with ‘JPRG’* had deceived my feeling. It started from a school event. At the beginning, I felt so-so. But because of his sweetie behavior to me, I felt my heart melt again after it became freeze for awhile. He hypnotized and made me interest bearing. Oh my gosh! Not again! He and I kept this friendship well. We supported each other and paid attention much. There was a sweet sentence that he wrote in a message for me who would pray and it was touched. ‘I wish that all what you wish will be granted by God’. It’s so sweet. It was flying into the deepest inside of my heart and successfully made my heart touched. Someday his friend read my messages in his cell phone. Not longer, it was appeared a gossip between us. Both of us didn’t like to be gossiped such that then it made us became so far and quite.

Day of the day, my feeling was not change. But in the end, I still remembered what made my heart so fragile. In a morning, I went to school late because it was free from the lesson. Unlucky, I lost my close friends. So I joined with the others friends. It was the start of my friends stabbing. They told about their date. And I heard that the boy whom I liked was in there enjoying the date with his new girlfriend. Deg! I couldn’t hide my expression, beaten. I was sad and weak. It was not end yet. They eluded me about that. I truly held on my feeling. Then I called my close friend, Suaz *Thank you forever ^^*, and told what a broken heart I was. Although it was so hard, I never dropped my tears for him, no boy no cry.

Just two until three months, their relationship that had made my heart hurt ended. Actually I was not happy because I was too far to feel broken heart and felt that he had deceived and made use of me. I had been ashamed and angry due to his gangster’s teasing to me.

Even though all of them were mean to me, they were my friends. I could forgive it all because they were my friends. Until right now, they are still my friends. And finally we are in a good friendship. It’s the most important thing I guess. Friendship will be never end just because of puppy love and a puppy love will be never end in my teenager world. It’s my puppy.


By Ayu Paramudita

~XI A- 6~

No comments: