Pages

Monday 2 November 2009

Only a words

Hey Mr. Arif, you know I'm the other student (again) that you told us to write down something in your blog haha. It's me Rieza Gathari from XI accelerated class, well what should I start this?

Ok, I'd like to tell you something, though it's not important at least I already wrote it down cause my mark will be the bet haha. Yeah, another rainy season. I always love the rain, but it's kinda hot for a wet season like this, don't you thing? And sometimes I wonder 'is it nearly the end of the world?' well I know that I can't even imagine that.

Gathering with my friends will be the most favorite activity though I can't do it as often as I did cause i'm (almost) at final grade at high school. Maybe I miss it much, and you can see the real effect of my depressing moment is my-unusual-behavior hahaha..
The only thing that can always make me strong to face this whole things is my mom. She's THE BEST MOM I ever known :)

And so on, like it or not, whether ready or not, I have to face it all, right?
Just give me support so I can figured it all and not screw it like i (mostly) did haha


Best regards,
(almost nearly gonna be) Superstar,



rieza gathari

No comments: