Pages

Sunday 22 November 2009

my embarrassed Thursday

I had a very humiliated experience. At least it humiliated me. It happened about four months ago. you want to know the story??

It was on Thursday. After getting some lesson then i went home. I went out my classroom and I felt very hot that day. when I was on the way to the school gate, some teachers (PPL) looked at me and they said, "Astagfirullah". I was wonder why. but, I thought they said so just for teasing me (I am beautiful, aren't I??)

Afterwards, when somebody walked pass by me, she laughed and somebody else did the same. but, I didn't realize what was going on.

Finally, when I got to the school gate where my uncle usually pick me up and I wanted to get on the motorbike, that time I did realize. Ohh My God!!! I got my menstruation! How shame I was!

It was a really embarrassed experience!


Sarah Nadya Roosana
XI IPA 6 (33)

No comments: