Pages

Sunday 7 February 2010

If I had fallen in love with a villager

If I had fallen in love with a villager, I would have a relationship with him. Then we would have big paddy field and large garden. We would have grown paddy at the paddy field. We would have planted flowers and fruits in our large garden. We would have took care of our garden and paddy fields full of joy. Accompanied by the fresh country air, birds singing, and the rush of river water. When harvest time comes, we would have harvested it together. We would have picked fresh fruit and eat it together. At night, we would have seen so many beautiful stars. If I had adult, I would have married him and we would have grown up our children. Enjoyed the village's life happily. So forever :)


Nadia Azka
XI IA 6/ 24

No comments: