Pages

Friday 5 February 2010

if I had fallen in love with a villager

If I had fallen in love with a boy in the small town exactly a boy from farmer family, I would have spent time together with him. I would have helped him in the rice field to plant the rice. Or I would have brought some food and drink to him in the rest time.

Then I would have studied school lesson with him. I would have taught him how to be a hi-tech boy by showed him what internet is. And then he could be a modern man too.

I would have gone to the big town and showed him all of things that interesting in there. I would have told about teen's activities or habits in the big town.

On the night, I would have asked him to watched a movie at cinema, then we go to the indoor restaurant to dinner. With cozy area, romantic place, beautiful view and live music in there. After that he would have given me bouquet of flowers and showed his love to me. Oh so sweet... he made me feel so mellow hhahaha.


Anindita Henindya (XI IA 6/05)

No comments: