Pages

Sunday 7 February 2010

If I Had Fallen In Love with a Villager

If I had fallen in love with a villager when I had holiday at my grandfather's house, I would have made him fallin' in love too with me. And then we would have a relationship.
I would have asked him to show me the daily activity's villager. We would have gone around the village by bicycle. I would have gotten a ride and hold of his waist. And I would have helped him at the rice field. After he finished his work, we would have unfolded the mat among the grass like weed and we would have lunch together. After that we would have played at the river. We would have followed the river by boat. And we would have dinner on the boat.

At night, we would have seen firefly together. And I would have asked him to express his love among the firefly was flying. After that we would have watched outdoor movie show.
Before my holiday finished, I would have given him a mobile phone. So we always contact each other. And I would have back the village if I had time.

Wow. It's a lovely holiday.

Riang Anggraini R
XI IA 6/27

No comments: