Pages

Sunday 7 February 2010

If I had falling in love with the villager.......


If I had falling in love with the villager, I would have to told him my feelling, and I hope he will accept my confess. Then I would have to tried to get closer with him. After that I would have to accompanied him in every activity. Like, when he in the rice field, I would have to brought a lunch and a teapot of water, and accompanied him till he finish his lunch. In the afternoon, I would have to accompanied him to drive away his ducks. I also helped him to bath the buffalo in the river. When he is free, I would have to asked him to pick me out to seeing sight the village using his bicycle. Then we would have made a symbol of our love in a tree. I also would have to known his family and tried to get closer with them. And sometimes, I would have to gone with him to the top of the hill to see the sunrise and sunset. I would have to tried to make a lot of memories with him. And that memories would have remembered me about both of us, our relationship, our precious time, and I would not have to forgotten them when I left him and come back to my town.........

By:
Anisa Dian K (XI-A-6)

No comments: