Pages

Friday 2 April 2010

7 Years of Love

7 Years of Love
From: Yoo Youngsuk’s Tribute album (Original Sung by the group ‘White’)

We met for seven years
No one knew we would say goodbye this easily
However we still separated
With the memories we built for a long time, now gone
How did we at such a young age
Meet each other, I don’t even remember how
Difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves
They said saying goodbyes are painful
But I didn’t even have time to feel that
I just thought this is the way staying composed
But I cried
Time passed it gave me a simple yearning
Different from what my mind was seeing
At first friends then next as lovers
We said we’d stay as friends even if we separated
During those 3 years spent alone
We contacted each other sometimes
Even if I met someone else again
Even I loved again
Whenever I was sad I would call you without a word just tears falling
You have to meet a good person
I thought in my heart without any words
I asked if you still liked me without any thought hoping you say it back
I know
We had the most pure love
Back then we thought that kind of love couldn’t be done again we saved it in out memories
Often I feel a cold feeling from you
But now I know you can not ask anything
“I’m getting married” is what you said to me
After that for a long time I was speechless
Then I cried they were your last words to me
For the only words I wanted to hear was that you loved me
***

this song tell about a boy and a girl that have friendship, and they become lover. One day they broke up, and the boy know that it hard to keep a friendship with her. after 3 years left, he still try to keep in touch with her. he always tell her his problem with his girlfriend. he still love this women. he also told that girl to open her hearts to another guy. until one day the girl say that she get married. the boy can say nothing, he just cry silently. he just want to hear the last words from this girl, just 'I love You'.

I like this song, not only the lyrics but also the singer who sing this song, I always replay this song in my computer.

By: Anisa Dian K (XI-A-6)

No comments: