Pages

Tuesday 6 April 2010

THE COOLEST LIGASA OF XI-IA 6 2009/2010 by ayu paramudita

Hy, mr. Arief. this is my second posting in this semester. I want to tell you about my ligasa.

last thursday, my class had a soccer competition of smaga again. we called it 'ligasa'. because of rainy, i was affraid that it was our last ligasa. in the previous ligasa we lost because of rainy, that was my reason for thinking about it. in few minute, it was just drizzling rain. Finally, i decided to join supporting my class. This time, we were versus x8 as our adversary. My friend said that they were strong adversary. At the beginning, i didn't believe in our team. But, i did when the gays succeed to make first goal. I was sure that we could! The end of first round, the score was still 1-0 for us. this match would be the most interesting soccer competition. how come?? no one of us wanted to surrender. the ball ran over there and here then there and here again. that made me passionated. unfortunately, the adversary got one goal to make the score draw. until the game was over, to decide who was the winner, the refree held pinalty. my heart was beating because we were as strong as them. finally fortuna goddess was in our side. yeah, we won! the supporter sang themesong of world cup 2010 together to celebrate it. ooooo...oooooo...give me freedom, give me fire, give me reason, take me higher...blablabla. yeah!!

No comments: