Pages

Saturday 3 April 2010

사이니, definitely like a shining star…


Hi sir!
I’m so sorry because of my late assignment. I forgot the time of deadline! :( I promise I don’t do it again.
#
For six months, I have likes SHINee. Do you know SHINee, sir? SHINee is one of boyband in Korea which took my deep attention. Once more, I tell you about Korean boy-band, right? :D
Their first debut is in May 2008. They released “Noona Neomu Yeppeo” for their first single. They got good respond from netizens.
SHINee consists of five members, they are :
1. Leader Onew
His real name is Lee Jinki. He is the oldest member. But sometimes he gets bullying form the other members. His position in SHINee as the main vocalist and leader.
2. Bling Bling Jonghyun
His real name is Kim Jonghyun. He is the lead vocalist of this group and very talented about sing technic. He has ever duet with Zhang Li Yin—the one of top Korean female singer—for Zhang Li Yin’s song. He also has been said that the first line of “Sanso Gateun Neo (You’re Like Oxygen)” voice like Michael Jackson. But actually, I love his voice. :3
3. Almighty Key
His real name is Kim Kibum. He became an “ahjumma” or mom for SHINee members. His way to cook is better than the other. His position in SHINee as the main dancer and a rapper.
4. Flaming Charisma Minho
His real name is Choi Minho. Because of his height and handsome he became a model for Andre Kim’s fashion. Minho also loves children. His position in SHINee as a rapper.
5. Maknae Taemin / Handy Boy Taemin
His real name is Lee Taemin. He is a maknae or the youngest member. And he is 17 years old this year!! Amazing! He has year of birth the same as mine! Great, isn’t it? His position in SHINee as the lead dancer. Wow!
They have released four album. In 2008: The First Mini Album (consists of five song), SHINee Worlds First Album (consists of twelve song). In 2009: The Second Mini Album Romeo (consists of six song), Year of Us (consists of six song).
Hmm, I think enough. Because I can writing here again about them. :DDD
Okay sir. :3
back row : Onew, Key.
front row : Taemin, Jonghyun my husband, Minho.

Oliviane Kurnia S.
XI IA 5 / 26

No comments: