Pages

Friday 2 April 2010

When love hurt and killing us, should we still alive and believe?
When even our friend, family, didn’t care anymore, should we still hope them to reach us?
When even we could leave her, leave everything..
But these pain, hatred, and nightmare still alive to follow, should we stay inside?


Ai, an ordinary girl. She looks like a usual student. But, who knows? Behind her usual style, often show her happiness for others, she had darkness. Even she receives pain, revenge, and hatred from other moreover. But she still try alive, she still try.
Till when she got tired to trying alive, a concession came to her. Hold her to be strong. From him, she knew she wasn’t alone forever. There is a person who wants to help and care to her. There still a person who believe to her, and wants her to believe him.

“You aren’t alone anymore. I will be here. Because I’m your friend right now, and that’s the friends are for.”
“If you couldn’t leave your pain, hatred, and nightmare, you have to remember. I’m here to make you just close it. There’re still many thing of happiness to close it, but not to forget it. Because it makes you grow up and teaches you part of life. Trust me, you aren’t alone.”


 Huuufff… This good eh? But,, I don’t think so. Ok sir, let me explain. This is a very short drabble and one-shot story. Maybe this will be multi chapter, I don’t know yet. This story dedicated for my friend. I hope everything will be ok for her/ him (I still make it secret, till he/ she allows me to explain about)
Sir, sorry I’m late to post this. I’m forget if you said twice. Thanks for read this geje story. See ya sir.


Hasna Azizah F.
XI IA 5/ 17

No comments: