Pages

Friday 2 April 2010

My Favorite Boyband

Super Junior is one of my favorite boy band, beside DBSK. they consist of 13 members, Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, Yeshung, Kangin, Sungmin, shindong, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Shiwon, Ryewook, Kibum, Kyuhyun. Super Junior has fan club that called ELF. every member has their capability, like singing, dancing, acting, etc. in first, I don't really like this group, but now I like them, because their friendship and their joke. I also like their song and their dance. Super Junior has some sub-group like Super Junior-M, Super Junior-T, Super Junior-Happy, Super Junior-K.R.Y. Super Junior-M is sub-group of Super Junior that debut in China, and they also use Mandarin Language, so the name is Super Junior-M (M is Mandarin). Super Junior-T is sub-group of Super Junior who sing Korean traditional song, so the name is Super Junior-T (T is Trot). Super Junior HAppy is sub-group of Super Junior, this group sing many happy songs. Super Junior K.R.Y, is subgroup of Super Junior who the member is main singer in Super Junior, they are Kyuhyun, Ryewook, and Yeshung. I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR!!!

by: Anisa Dian K (XI-A-6)

No comments: