Pages

Monday 25 May 2009


hello sir,,I'm sorry,,I'm later for submit this assigmnent..I will tell you about my favorite anime "NARUTO"
I really liked Naruto! It's my favorite anime and I've seen A LOT! The story is about a 12 year old named Naruto who is fighting for acknowledgement from his villagers and more. When he was just an infant, the 4th Hokage sealed the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox (Kyuubi in sub) inside of him to protect the villagers. The sealing took the 4th's life. Now, despite the fact that the 4th wanted people to reghard him as a hero, everyone looks down on him, thinking that he is the demon fox that took there loved ones lives and ect. The kids of the village don't know about this, but they look down on Naruto too simply because everyone else does. As the story progresses, it follows Naruto's acheivments and failures as a ninja and the other characters lives too. In part two, (Naruto Shippuuden) the story plot does move slowly, but that's just because they don't have enough manga yet! Naruto is funny, sad, has lots of twists and turns, and can make you angry at times (SASUKE!!!) so I'd say it's one of the best animes out there! I'd reccommend watching it in sub.

Thank you,,sir..

Riza Zahara XII IS 3/28

No comments: