Pages

Thursday 21 May 2009

someone im in love with

em... excuse me sir, for disturb you at this blog
i just want to post my assignment about someone i'm in love with
and so sorry for being late to submit it to you
here is this

someone i'm in love with

i have someone that always stay in my heart
actually, she is my ex. she has moved from Semarang to Balikpapan, Borneo.
she is very attractive girl. she loves basketball and manga so much.
she is not really pretty, actually. but love is blind. and i'm a victim of it.
she has a short hair, chubby cheeks, and her smile always makes me falling in love with her.
she is a girl who taking an action put up of everything.
she is an innocent girl.
we had passed many of moments together.
start from my struggle to get her until the ending of our story.
it was an unforgettable moment in my life.

now, even tough she is my ex, she is my past, she always lives in my memories as a beautiful grace from God.
now, i have to looking closely at my future by learn from my past.
i consider that my story with her is a priceless moment in my life.
i thanks to God because i can meet her at the right time.


that's all of mine
thanks for reading it
im sorry, so sorry if i being late to submit it

sincerelly

ergy b. ramadhana
x6 / 11

No comments: