Pages

Monday 25 May 2009

My fAfoRite FootBaLL PlaYeR

Assalamualaikum...

Hallooouuww Mr.Arif....
I'm Willyana..Usually my friends called me wiliwili walawala
That's because Mr.Harno to be trendsetter to called me that.
But you can call me mersa...

I will tell about my favorite football player...
He is Ricardo Izekson dos Santos Leite,his nickname is Kaka.He can called Kaka by his brother.When Digao(his brother) child,he couldn't called Ricardo so he called Kaka.
Kaka is Brazilian footballer who plays as forward and midfielder for Italian Serie A and Brazilian National Team.He was the recipient of both the Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player Of The Year awards in 2007.
Kaka ever offered by Manchester City 1,8 quintillion(trilyun)..waw..waw..waw..
But he refuse it because he still wanna play in Milan(What a loyal man!!!)
According to him,money couldn't buy anything,,
couldn't buy a loyality....(so..he is not materialistic,,huihui!!!)

I like Kaka when I was in elementary school.So far,I still like him.I like his performance since firstsight(so..sweet..hihihi) because he always make goals. Besides he is good looking,I like his skill,loyality and totality.

Except Kaka,other football player who I liked is Zinedine Zidane. I like him because his skill and especially he is a Moslem. But now,he has pension.

Emm..Besides AC MILAN..I like club Barcelona and Arsenal

Okay Mr..that's all from me...
forgive me if there are some wrong words...
I'm sorry goodbye(like KD's song..not KrisDayanti but Kang Dadang)
hehehe

Wassalamualaikum

willyana mersa
XII-IS3/35

No comments: