Pages

Saturday 30 May 2009

Hiii.... Mr.Arief.. Sorry I'm late submit assignment,,
Please read the story...

The Old man and his camel

One very cold night, an old merchant was sitting alone in his tent when his camel gently pushed his head into and said, "Master, let me, but put my head within the tent. You see, it is very cold outside."
The Merchant welcomed him. Later on the camel said, "If I might, but warm my neck, too."
And he was pleased that his master made no objection. But after a short while he said again, "It will take only little more space if I place my forelegs within this tent."
"As you please," said the merchant, moving aside a little to make room, for the tent was very small indeed.
"May not I stand wholly within?" asked the camel, "I keep the tent door open by standing as I do now."
"Of course you may," said the old man, "I have pity on you this very cold night." The camel pushed forward into the tent, but it was too small for both.
"You see," said the camel lastly, "there is not enough room for both of us here. You are the smaller, so you had better stay outside, so that there will be enough room for me." And with that he kicked the old merchant out of the tent.

Thanks,,
Dhiah Fatma Sari...
XII.IS.3 / 8

No comments: