Pages

Monday 25 May 2009

My first wRiting

Assalamualaikum...
In the name of Lord who created,,in all my weakness,,all my strenght,,and all of my life....
Hi..Mr.Arif..How are you??
I'm one of your student in XII-IS3...
hehehe...I don't know,,what I want to wRiting in this bLog..

Okay,,I want to teLL about Me...
I'm an usual person,,from an usual family too...I'm not originaly from Semarang..I'm from Purwodadi..I was born there..
I like alone,,in a room,reading a book,,look at pHotos aLbum,,and drawing something...I like alone when I'm in sad and nothing to do..
I like caLm situation as a village,,over there is caLm,,fResh and many beautifuL view,..when I look beautifuL view that make me thanks to God that I stiLL have eyes to look beautifuL view..
when I look beautiful view I feel caLm and very HaPPy..I imagine that I stay in there..oooWW,,how happy I am imagine that..and I remember my desire to the heaven..I'm sure to be fight in my life...
Allah,,don't U ever let me when darkness and happines upon my way,,U are the best thing and priceless in my life...

I think that all,,forgive me if I have mistakes..Sorydorymory y siR...hehehe

Uswatun Chasanah
XII-IS3/34

No comments: