Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Hello.. Mr.Arief..
How are U??
Hummh.. I'm late for submit this assignment..
I hope,, you give me sorry..
And then.. what can I tell for U, sir?!
Mmm.. maybe this is not important..
But I want to tell U about my family n' about the meaning of friend for me..
lets start it.. hhaha..
Yeah.. My family.. I love so much for them..
I live in simple home, not big n' not too small..
But in that home, I can do anything with my parent n' my brother..
Yupzz.. I only have one brother n' I think that's enough..hehe..
And this motto from my parent,,"education is number one..if other people can do it, why I didn't do it".. I hope, I can give them happy with what I do for them..
So,,my family is very 'berarti' for me..like "a friend"

a Friend?? I also do anything with 'a friend'
I can talk with a friend
I can learn with a friend and explain
I can play with a friend
I can share with a friend
I can joke with a friend
I can compete with a friend and even sometimes disagree
and many others..

Basicly,,a friend can mean so much to me..

okeyy..thank's,,siR..
I'm so sorryyy,,siR..forgime me if I have mistakes..
But I'M SURE I have mistakes hhahahagz..

Good bye, Mr. Arief..

-donna radita XII-IS3 / 13-

No comments: