Pages

Sunday 24 May 2009

my forgetable experiences

hello my teacher . I'm sorry , i'm late for submit this assignment . I will tell you about my experience at Plososari Village . Yeah , in this village that very beautiful panorama i did the mission from our school with my friends in X6 and X5.

Okay , we went to plososari at march 15, 2009.
Hmm, about 2 months ago. We arrived at plososari about 12 pm . Then , our second parents picked us .

I filled my first day with chatted with my parents . Then , in the late afternoon i helped my father looking for some coconut in his garden which not far with their house . After finish , we were back home at 5 pm . I took a bath . After that , I went to someone home who has become a teenager in NASA Fertilizer Company . In there , i was learned about NASA Fertilizer. Then , after maghrib i joined "tahlilan" in there with my father . Next , i gathered with my friends to sharing about our experiences . I was back home about 8.30 pm .

In second day , i helped my father for repairing the irigation system in his rice field . Then , i with my father looking for the bamboo trees in the forest . Yeah , because in that day i would be learned by my father for making a "keranjang" from bamboo trees. It's task need many times . I with my father did it for 2 days . Evening , i was sharing .

In third day , my tasks decrease . So , i only did my "keranjang" . In the evening , i was sharing with my friends .

The last day , March 18 , i had to leave Plososari to Semarang . Yeah , that moment was very very hard to forget . Because almost Plososari villagers were crying . They have assumed us as a part of their family . . . Oh yeah , i almost forget that my partner in there is Ferooza from X5 . .

Okay that's all my story .. Thanks for your attention to this . I hope next year you get the story more forgetable about live in from my young grade . Byebye . . . !

Riza Maulana / X6 / 30

No comments: