Pages

Saturday 12 December 2009

“ If I … “

IF I AM BE A GIANT ...

Can you imagine when you wake up and look in the mirror, you change be a giant? If it happens to me, the first thing that I will do is screaming loudly. I won’t care what the time even it is midnight. I will not be willing if I change be a big creature and have a lot of body hairs. Everything that I had done to be beautiful is vine. You must read my name. You will know that I am a girl. So appearance is very important for me. BUT some hours after I can be calm down and are satisfied to scream, I will make some bad plans. The plans are killing people that had made me dejected. They won’t know that the big creature that kills them is me. So you should be careful with me.


IF I CAN TALK WITH ANIMAL ...

The first thing that I will do if I can talk with animal is apologizing to my cats. When I was kid, I liked to make my cats were miserable. I did that because my cats were very funny and I couldn’t control my annoyed felling.

Then I also will ask all of cockroaches to leave my house. I am very disgusted with them. They often annoy my life. When I am studying hard, they suddenly fly in front me. When I am in the kitchen at afternoon, they walk around me. I hate them very much!

Beside that, I will ask cow and goat to not cry when they are slaughtered in Idul Adha’s day. I can’t see if it cries.


IF I HAVE MUCH MONEY ...

I will buy an island which has beautiful scenery then build a castle in the island. I will bring all of cats in the world and ask them to live in the castle. They won’t be hungry but be wealthy.


IF I AM BE A STEWARDESS ...

It means that I am a perfect girl. To be a stewardess is very difficult, you must perfect, and there isn’t physical defect. Beside that I will get free cost to go around the world and in fact I will have a big salary. Fantastic!


IF I AM A CHEF ...

I will build restaurant. My restaurant will permit all beggars and street children to eat free every day, so that they will not be hungry again. But if one day my restaurant is bankrupt, I will close it happily because I have do something that give benefit to other people.





- Pratiwi Nurul Aini -

XI IA.6 / 26

No comments: