Pages

Monday 14 December 2009

.....???

I just can't sleep tonight. I really waited for tomorrow. I....I....don't know what to do. So I turn on my computer and start writing this one. Huh....., I don't really know what to do know.  I don't really know what I type. My fingers just like have their own mind. Yeah, maybe here i just want to make some list that I want to do tomorrow, huh....

05.00   Pray Subuh, prepare for everything
05.15                                             Take a bath
05.30                     Go to school for ceremony
after a few hours......
yeah....just follow the schedule that school has made for us for our study tour.......

you know..... days before i really excited for this moment......
but then, when i face it......
i fell...uhmmm...a little different with what i fell days before.......
nervous.....scare.....excited......anxious......happy.......mad........
i think those feelings make me a little dizzy now....
what should i do......????
.........
...........
..............
yeah, i guess i must go to bed now......
the trip is waiting tomorrow morning......
hoahhmmmm........
thanks......




this unimportant article made by Thomas T. W./XI IA 6/ 34

No comments: