Pages

Saturday 12 December 2009

tugas 2

I'm confused to write anything sir, so I just write lyrics that fit together really love the story. hehehehehe.

Well you done done me and you bet I felt itI tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I meltedI fell right through the cracksand now I’m trying to get backBefore the cool done run outI’ll be giving it my bestestNothing’s going to stop me but divine interventionI reckon its again my turn to win some or learn some*courtesy of LirikLaguIndonesia.netI won’t hesitate no more, no moreIt cannot wait, I’m yours
Well open up your mind and see like meOpen up your plans and damn you’re freeLook into your heart and you’ll find love love loveListen to the music of the moment maybe sing with meAh, la peaceful melodysIt’s your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love love
So I won’t hesitate no more, no moreIt cannot wait I’m sureThere’s no need to complicateOur time is shortThis is our fate, I’m yours
I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirrorAnd bending over backwards just to try to see it clearerBut my breath fogged up the glassAnd so I drew a new face and laughedI guess what I’m saying is there ain’t no better reasonTo rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasonsIt’s what we aim to doOur name is our virtue
I won’t hesitate no more, no moreIt cannot wait I’m sureThere’s no need to complicateOur time is shortThis is our fate, I’m yours
Well no no, well open up your mind and see like meOpen up your plans and damn you’re freeLook into your heart and you’ll find love love love loveListen to the music of the moment come and dance with meah, la one big family (2nd time: ah, la happy family)It’s your God-forsaken right to be loved love love love
I won’t hesitate no moreOh no more no more no moreIt’s your God-forsaken right to be loved, I’m sureTheres no need to complicateOur time is shortThis is our fate, I’m yours
No I won’t hesitate no more, no moreThis cannot wait I’m sureThere’s no need to complicateOur time is shortThis is our fate, I’m yours, I’m yours




Silvia Rosa Astri Wibowo
XI IPA 5/33

No comments: