Pages

Saturday 12 December 2009

My Lovely Guy


It was typical Monday, I was standing on the line
Since days before I found out that I wasn’t really fine
Then he smiled on me, so warm like a sunshine
Like a mad, I wondered could he be mine

It was boring Thursday, I was in struggling of my examination
I was thrilled when my eyes caught a motion
He passed the door by and gave me a sensation
Once again, he lighted up my world with no caution

It was challenging Wednesday, I was eating in canteen
I oversaw that some steps in front of me where he had been
My heart beated faster, he drifted my feeling spinned
Congratulation my prince, you’ve got me fell in

It was a week when the love was out of handle
He raised my life and made it more beautiful, just like marble
But tragicly I found that I was in trouble
Many girls felt the same like me because he was lovable


Justitia Avila Veda / XI IA 6 / 16

No comments: