Pages

Saturday 12 December 2009

English Task 2 ( Narrative Text )



PAINT THE WALL




One morning , one of the Witch’s friends came over to visit . When she looked around the room , she said ,“ Your house is ugly ! My house is more beautiful than yours , and the walls are brighter !”
The Witch was very angry when she heard this and she shouted , “ Get out of my house ! And don’t ever come back here .”
After her friend left , the Witch looked around her house and she said to herself ,” My friend was right . My house looks ugly and the paint is faded . I have to repaint it !” Then she went to the shop and bought a can of paint .
After lunch she started to paint and she worked very carefully . In the afternoon she finished the lower part of her house . When she wanted to start painting the upper part of the wall , she couldn’t reach it . Then she got an idea .” I’ll use my magic broom !” she shouted ,” Broom oh broom , turn into a paint brush and paint my walls !”
Suddenly , the broom turned into a paint brush and started to paint the upper walls . It worked very fast and in ten minutes all the job was done . The Witch was very happy .




Farah Salsabilla xi-ipa5 / 13

No comments: