Pages

Sunday 13 December 2009

Favorite Song

Eyes On Me


Whenever sang my songs

On the stage, on my own

Whenever said my words

Wishing they would be heard

I saw you smiling at me

Was it real or just my fantasy

You'd always be there in the corner

Of this tiny little bar


My last night here for you

Same old songs, just once more

My last night here with you?

Maybe yes, maybe no

I kind of liked it your way

How you shyly placed your eyes on me

Oh, did you ever know?

That I had mine on you

 

*Darling, so there you are

With that look on your face

As if you're never hurt

As if you're never down

Shall I be the one for you

Who pinches you softly but sure

If frown is shown then

I will know that you are no dreamer

 

So let me come to you

Close as I wanted to be

Close enough for me

To feel your heart beating fast

And stay there as I whisper

How I loved your peaceful eyes on me

Did you ever know

That I had mine on you

 

Darling, so share with me

Your love if you have enough

You're tears if you're holding back

Or pain if that's what it is

How can I let you know

I'm more than the dress and the voice

Just reach me out then

You will know that you're not dreaming x2

vocal by Faye wong

OST of  Final Fantasy VIII



because recently a lot of posts tells about song, so I try to post my favorite song. This song is The OST of Final Fantasy VIII. Final Fantasy VIII is a game on Playstation One. This is the first Final Fantasy Game that I played on PS1, and I when I hear the ending song, I fell in love with this song^^. This song tells about Julia, a character in the game that fell in love with a soldier, Laguna. Actually, Laguna also love her, but then he knows the fact that she married another man. It's make Laguna sad, but ten he knows that there is still another woman wait for him always, Raine, his neighbor. yeah, whatever so, I still love this song. I love the music, I love the lyrics, and I love the voice of Faye Wong. Of course, I love Final Fantasy VIII ^^.


made by Thomas T. W. /XI IA 6/ 34     

No comments: