Pages

Monday 14 December 2009

(sebelumnya maaf mister kalo translate nya berantakan.
adapted from Chicken Soup for Teenage Soul Three / page 12 )

Yuvita A.D . xii.A.11 . 36

Dear my girl,

i think its time for me to have a girlfriend. i know you are there somewhere. dont worry, i'll find you.
if i had found you, i hope you will love me because im Derek, not because im Mike's brother. i hope you wouldn't shy if my clothes aren't match, or getting angry because i watch Lakers in ESPN, not Party of Five.
i pray you will always love me even i forget your birthday, and if your parent invites me for dinner, please write their name in my palm so i will remember.
please known that i always behave strong and under control, but inside, i dont know exactly what i supposed to do and confuse. (dont tell it to my friends.) Dont worry if i hurt myself when playing skateboard. the important one is that you always be there to heal my pain with kisses.
please understood that loving each other means spending time together, but not all the time. we dont forget our friends. and please undrestood that sometimes im jealous and over protective to you, the reason is because i'm not sure, not because of your fault.
and if we were not loving anymore, please dont hate me. if i cried in font you, dont laugh at me. im very sensitive.. as a man.
be honest to me without hurting and i promise you to be honest.
i hope you won't think that i asking much. i just want you to be happy when i make you happy.
i'll find you, dont go anywhere. stay in there, whoever you are. bytheway, my name's Derek.

Yours forever,

Derek Whittier

No comments: