Pages

Sunday 13 December 2009

Meet Pocong

Haiiiiiiiiii… Mr. Arief!! I’m coming again with my other writing. In this time, I want to tell a gaje story. You know gaje? Gaje is gak jelas. Ah, yah, but I think it’s too clear to you to understand my (maybe) humor story. Well, yeah, begin to red my story is better than tell you something unimportant, I think.
###
Oh, I’m forgetting something! Do you know Eyeshield 21? If you don’t this one, I’ll change the characters in this story into Naruto’s characters. Inuzuka Kiba as Kobayakawa Sena, Uzumaki Naruto as Raimon Tarou. So, let’s begin!!
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
This story was took place in the dark quiet street yang. Kiba was going to back home after he prayed in the Fuuma Shuriken Mosque. Although that mosque was pretty far from his house he prefers like to walk than went by bike.
In the middle street, Kiba still felt nothing, but…
SRAKK!!
Because of he is a ninja, he could know that sound which enough to hear. He was kept on guard against that voice. Suddenly, he felt that his nape of neck was buzz.
‘Ouch, what is this? I feel like something look after me. I’ve got bad feeling’, Kiba’s mind say to warn when the song of thriller in a horror movie insincere in his mind.
Kiba still tried to walk and calm down. Still walk, step by step and…
“GGGYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA……….!!!,” Kiba shouted when something white came close to him. He fall backward.
“A, a, a,,, forgive me, don’t kill me, please..”, Kiba says with his tears in his face..
“IHIHIHIHIHIIIIIIII”, that thing scream.
“Huaaaa… forgive..”, Kiba still begged and cried.
PLOK. That thing clapped Kiba’s shoulder and said…
“Oi, Kiba, this is me. I’m Naruto”, said that thing grimace.
“Shit! You make me scare! Damn you!”, Kiba said with some anger and irked.
“ahahaa.. sorry, just kidding! You are so cute if you cry”, said Naruto with his grimace face.
“huh!”, Kiba moped and cast off his face and saw something horrified behind Naruto.
“a, a, a,.. N, Na, Nar,, uto.. you won’t b, be ki, kidd, ing a, ag, gain.. right?”, Kiba said with stammer of upset, and tried to swallowed his spittle.
“huh? What do you mean ha?”, asked Naruto without any care.
“ b, b, behind,, you..”, Kiba tried to moved back slowly.
With the slow motion effect, we could see Naruto spined hi body and saw something which was shown first by Kiba.
And.. we count back.. 3, 2, 1..
“MUKKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
“GYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
They two shouted and moved quickly.
“Naru, is that your stupid trick?”, ask Kiba tried to brave.
“N, No,,”, Naruto stammer of upset too.
“IHIHIHIHIHI“, that white thing which called pocong scream.
“s, s, soo, that’s the real d, de, devil…”, they were looked at each other and..
“P, P, O, POCOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGG“, Naruto shouted.
”RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN”,they shouted.
They run, run, and, run, even jumped on the trees, tried to run from pocong.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Osh! That’s my story. Sorry if I make typo and this is too bad to read.
REVIEW (comment) pliiiiiisssss…! ^_^@


Hasna Azizah F.
XI IA 5 / 17

No comments: