Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2009


Assalamualaikum, mr. Arief...

I'll tell about my family... I have three people and one pet in my family. They are my dad, my mom, my brother, and my cat. My dad is a wise man for me. He always give some advice to his children. He is a modeler for me. He is a hard worker. So, he also teach it to us. My mom is a calm women. She is a house wife. She looks after her children well. So, we are not lack affection. While my brother as my best friend who always accompanies me. He is a student in 7 jhs. He also teaches me music. And finally i can play music now. The last, my cat. It's male. It is a remarkable persian cat. ha.. ha.. Yeah, it can't "mengeong" (upss..!! i'm sorry, sir.. hehe). But it can speak like human, but only some words, as "emmooh (red: ngga mau), enggaa(red: enggak; tidak), engko(red: nanti), etc." hahaha ...

My family like doing a lot of fun and exciting things together, for example swimming,going to other town for holiday, riding bike, watching movies, etc. In my family also full of humour and jokes..

OK, sir .. it's all about my family. Thanks a lot, sirrr ..!!

Wassalamualaikum ...


Maya Felia X-7/21

No comments: