Pages

Friday 30 January 2009

Someone I'm in Love With


I love him just by a fans. In my mind he looks so perfect man.
I think not just me who likes him.

He is a man, actually he is a korean singer. He has an oriental face. He has white skin, with two black eyes. He has perfectional body.He has slim body. His tall is 178 cm. He has short straight black hair. He has a normal nose.


He has been released 2 albums. I think he looks so charismatic when he is singing.
He is very kind with his fans. In one of his music video he give a free hug with all of his fans.
And he doesn't choose his fans who are given. And he still smile when he do this.

I want to meet him. If it really happen, I'll ask his autograph with his photo.
I hope it really happen....
Who is he?? Find it yourself!!! HHa.... :P

Chandra Ayu A
X-6/07

No comments: