Pages

Thursday 15 January 2009



SOMEONE WHOm I LOVE . .
yeah I think I am falling in love with a truly beautiful girl . A LOT LOVE !! yeah ! haha . i don't want to say her name , but i'll tell you about her . What is the meaning of her name if her characteristics make you wonder , isn't it??


She has got brown skin with short black hair .That hair makes her so beautiful.She has a pair of round bright eyes and flat nose.Very flat nose i think(hehe).But that makes she is diferrent than another girl.She has chubby cheeks also.I very like that cheeks because i like to ... it.hehe .oh yeah,she is average height and little fat.But for me that is proporsional for her.yeah,for simple,she is very cute . :).

the important thing that makes me falling in love with her is her attitude.She is very kind and can very understand me.She always understands my problems and gives solutions for me.She always gives me spirits if i'm in bad condition.Oh yeah,she always makes happy again if i felt sad.But the most important thing is she loves me too.yeah,a boy and a girl who love each other.That is great,isn't it??
hehe.

well i think that's it.But i'll write and write again.haha.







"written by : deppi kusuma aji X-7/8"

No comments: