Pages

Saturday 31 January 2009


Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb. . .
Hello Mr.Arief ,
Let me introduce my self .
My name is Al-Qodri Adi Wibowo ,from X-7 .
I want to tell you about "SOMEONE WHO I'M IN LOVE" .
But sorry I can't tell you about her name .
I have someone special in my heart .
At the first time I saw her ,I know that I fall in love with her . . .
My Black Rose . . .
She is a good girl .
She has long black hair .
She has beautiful big eyes but she also uses glasses .
She has a flat nose .
She is rather fat ,and short .
Her skin is white .
Her face usually turn in to red if the weather is too hot or too cold .
She's a pretty girl who can make me feel excited ,happy ,and actually angry at the moment .
But the most I like is her chubby cheek .
haha .

"for my lovely"
I know about it ,and I want to say the same thing like what you say . . .
I always love you too . . .

Thank you Mr. Arief . . .
haha.

No comments: