Pages

Friday 30 January 2009

Someone I'm in Love With . . .



SOMEONE I’M IN LOVE WITH . . .


Maybe I only have feeling with him and admire him, but not love him. I have feeling with him at the first sight.

He is a man who is handsome, cool, and charismatic, it’s my opinion . . .
He is seen from his physic, he has proportional body. He is tall, about 175-180 cms and his body is slim. He has short straight black hair. He has pointed nose. His skin is brown. He also uses glasses because his eyes is minus and it makes him very cool, but sometimes he doesn’t use it. He always wears uniform neatly, I hope . . . hhaa . . .
and he always use cell phone hook which is hanged in his neck. He is very kind with his friends and other people.


He makes me melt and happy every I see him. He also makes me have more spirit in the school and enjoy the lessons until it’s finish. Let alone when school is finish, I’m very happy because I can see him. But sometimes I’m jealous with him, because he talks with the other girl but not lover or he is near with the other girl. It can make me sad and down . . .


I never hope to him, because I know that my expectation won’t ever become a reality . . . oohhh . . . , but I just want him to know that I have feeling with him. I hope, without I inform it to him (but I won’t ever to inform it to him, I’m so shy . . . ) , he can know my feeling with him . . . as soon as possible. HHAA . . .

BUT, I DON’T WANT TO BE AN AMBICIOUS PEOPLE





VICIANITA PUTRI UTAMI

X-7 / 36


No comments: