Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Monday, 26 January 2009



Dear Mr. Arief,

Ok sir . I`ll tell you about SOMEONE WHOM I LOVE. eHmm .. Do you know PANIC AT THE DISCO ? yeachh .. I think I`m in love with the lead vocals in the band from Las Vegas that. His name is BRENDON BOYD URIE. Ohh .. he just be my PRINCE in my dream. It`s ok, everybody have a dream. Is it right?? I don`t know why,, but when he sing a song, he like show his allurement and that make him so interesting, awesome, and hot. When he sing a song, his voice like entering my soul and make the song has deep meaning. Hemm .. his voice is the soundtrack of my life. Yaa….Maybe that the reason why I LOVE HIM.

Ok, I`m gonna let it show. He has white skin and black hair. He is tall and sexy. Yah .. his body is proporsional. He has a pair of round brown eyes and the sun is always in his eyes. His eyes is the brightest of all the colors. Oww .. very nice. But the part of his body which the most I like is his lip. His lip is very sexy and red. Owwh..he is truly sexy guy :)* ha…haa..

Now i`ll tell you about his attitude. I think he is very kind and humble. Not only that, he is romantic person. Oh My God… I hope he not only in my dream. He is the remedy I`m searching hard to find. He is the missing piece I need. Please pray for me to meet and get him. :: ha..ha…

That`s about him . Thanks,



Regards,
Eva Pradipta / 11 / X-7

No comments: