Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2009

SOMEONE WHO I’M IN LOVE…




From : Purwita Rahma R.
Class : X-7
No. : 27


Dear Mr. Arief,
I’ll tell you about someone who I’m in love. Mmm… I’ll tell you about my brother. His complete name is Dwi Ilham Yanuar. His nickname is Yayan. He is 13 years old. He is 7th grade in SMP 39 Semarang. He is so naughty. But I think, he is annoy and cute. I often disturb him. He..he..

Yayan doesn’t like eating. So, his body is very thin, I think. Whereas, formerly, he had corpulent body. His weight is 40 kilograms and his height is 158 centimeters. He is as tall as me. I’m afraid if my brother is taller than me. He is like run skull. He has brown skin. Oh.. No!No! I think, it’s black, not brown. His cheek is chubby. I like pinching it. And the hair is straight black hair. Not like me, I have curly blond hair.

He won’t study if My Mom doesn’t reprimand him. We often have quarrel over little matters. But I always love him very much. Sometimes, he is kind. If I order him to do something, he will obey my order.
I think, It’s all about my love brother. Thank you……

Your Kind Student,



Purwita

No comments: