Pages

Friday 30 January 2009

i'm in love with (actually haha...not as that so)

Assalamualaikum, Mr.Arief!
err..haha...i dont know how to start it.haha...
Actually, until now i never confess that love is exist.
When i like someone (in this case a boy), and then i feel i must realized that i must give up, i feel it wrong (that was not my love).
And as a ordinary girl, i like someone else, and i realized again that i just appreciate him as a wonder boy..(haha..not a love again). Until now i still dont really know what love(in this case with another species) is in self of mine, and i never want that thing disturb come in to my beautiful life.

But, i ever met with a boy. he makes me always look him even he was a stranger for me. It happen when i'm in elementary, in a course, english course.
We're in the same class one time, just one time at that time. haha...but i still remembered his pose, his sitting position, and what he does.
He was sitting in front of me, but not actually in front of...little bit left (by my eyes). He was just pay something, and check out(maybe) his money in his wallet when he sat.
He wore a hat, his hair is little bit long (not as that long...haha), wore a 3/4 pants, and wore a T-shirt.
And i just know his name.
At that time what i'm thinking of him was just "strange" (i forgot the reason).
I never think about him like think about someone special, but i just cant forgot him in that situation.
But, with my every fool! i...forgot his face.
Until i'm in junior high school, i met him again, but i'm not recognize him as "him" (you know what i mean).
But, when i met him, he made me look at him again even i dont know that he was "him", once again i pay attention with stranger boy.

And, everything was clearly seeing by me when i'm in SMAGA.
I've found him again, as i know that he was the boy in that junior high school.
At that time, i still felt, "o...he is now here".....
But, "jrengjreng!".........
His friend called him..............
HOAAAA!!!!
I'm so surprise at that time!
When i knew his name, i start remembered that he was him!
He was a boy that made me look him when i'm in junior high school also a stranger boy who i never forget (exp. his face) in my english course..!!!!
"NOT POSSIBLE!" but it was....
it's like a cheap cinema happen in my life...haha...but i knew that coincidentally never really exist. I believe it was just a scenario from God(with certain suppose...maybe).
And until now, even i've knew the truth, he was still a stranger for me.
And i until now never confess that he was the right one, the "love", he was just that strange stranger boy.
I just understand what i'm feeling, sir...
hahaha....

Thank you Mr. Arief
and
Thanks for not read my Cheap-Drama-Based-on-MyLife


Faza F M
X-6 / 13

No comments: