Pages

Friday 30 January 2009

Assalamu'alaikum,,hello Mr R-reef...
I have seen your blog,and that is English is funtastic,,your blog is cool and has many colour,that is so interesting..

I'd like to describe about someone who I love with,,
Well, at the first time, I didn't know why I could like and admire him..
I was in grade VIII in Senior High School at that time, and I still love him until now,,
I love him because he was my classmate,.because we were in the same class.,I could know about him,,
Yes, I love him because he is a really kind, smart, care man and funny..hehehe,,he always make me laugh and care to me when i was sad,,he never ignore me.,

Im very happy because Im in the same school again with him,but we don't at the same class,.Im happy often see, meet him and go home together of course..
He is a handsome man, he has a brown skin,,thick eyebows.not too tall body,black hair,and he is thin,,but it makes him seems perfect,,ahay! hehehe

Im also often ask about lesson which I didn't understand to him,,and he always teach and tell me with smile and pleasure,it makes me very very happy..
But he also ever ask me about the lesson which he didn't understand,Im happy teach and tell him..
We always help and understanding each other,,I think I really comfortable and suit with him..

Thats all about someone who I love with,,I hope I can always be with him,.because he is really kind and great man for me..


Thank you very much Mr R-reef,,..

Your faithfull


Yesy H. A
X_6 / 36

No comments: