Pages

Friday 16 January 2009

WHOM I "WANT" TO FALL IN LOVE WITH



So cold, so silent, so dark, so empty and alone,

So fragile and closed, so painful, hateful and cruel,
never to open my heart to anyone,

So frightened not knowing what was to come, I gave you what little I had left. Hoping that you would want me the way that I am. Hoping you fell me the same way. Scared and frightened, wanting until the right time to love again,

feel there was a little relief from the beating that my heart took,
trying to remember what it was feel like.

You showed me that it was so real and true,
the way you touch so heavenly, the way you feel me so right.

maybe all the pain and distrust disappeared that day,
when the love that i got felt so perfect and so right.

Still hesitant to let anyone see who I really was,

Until someone who . .
Believing in me, trusting me, knowing all about me, loving me unconditionally, letting go of all the fear, anger, and regret. Knowing that it is OK just to be who I am.

Crying, laughing, talking, sharing emotions that I tried to hide for so long,

Until. .that some people call it "THE TRUE LOVE" come to knock my freezing heart

Make me feeling' once again what the true love was like . .

Daris Ibnu Fajar / X6 / 08

No comments: