Pages

Friday 30 January 2009

Someone i'm in like with... not love just like...


Assalamualaikum.Wr.Wb

Hmm…

Someone im in love / like with...

He is a boy ^^ of course!!!..he is cool,smart, and kind. He always quiet if talk with someone.. its so different than me -.-

I think he isn’t talkative person or taciturn… He just talk if it is important, he doesn’t care about what people talk about him… he can think like an adult.. and give me advice if I have problem and sometimes he is very lazy to study.. it makes me amazing why he can be smart with his habits…he has high prestige but he isn’t arrogant..

He like manga and anime so sometimes I talk about my favorite anime with him.. . he like reading and doesn’t like watching TV.. he prefer to play game..than watching TV -like me (.).

He is taller than me… have a good smile.. and thin.. ^^

But…

I can't always look his face.. meet him… but I'm happy with that…

If someone ask to me why I like him… I don’t know why..

It just I like his smile... or his personality…

He can make me angry and happy in one times…

His word..

His smile..

His sound

Makes me sad sometimes…

Why i'm so late to know my feeling about him..

I don’t know why…

Thank you... you give me chance to tell it ^0^...

Wassalamu'alaikum wr.wb



Vanessa Praditasari. X.6

or
Dhyta >.<

No comments: