Pages

Thursday 15 January 2009

Let You Open Your Eyes in This BITTER AND SWEET WORLD


Sometimes, we think that this world is unfair, cruel, mean, and whatever, the bad thing you can think. But have you ever think that there is sweetness behind the bitterness that you deserve?
I always thought that this world is so unfair. I always scare every night, it’s all about my study. I want to continue my study in Universitas Indonesia. I've dreamt about this since I was a kid. From now on, I will do my best to get my dream comes true. But, how will it happens if the university takes its priority to the people that have more money to contribute. I don’t want to give up because of money. And I don’t want to see my parents waste their money to get me in. I don’t want that way, I want to use my brain. And I always think that the rich with bunch of airheads are annoying. They don’t do anything, just with money they can get everything. But I realized, this is life, I have to do my best to survive. I can accuse no one. It will be back to me; everything would be different if I thought in different way. I don’t want to think about that anymore, the important thing is how I survive with all of that I have and always thank to God. I have fresh air, peace, time, brain to prepare everything. I’m sure I can do it whenever I appreciate my life, I believe there’s sweetness behind my bitterness.
I see the same condition around me. Most can’t see the sweetness behind the bitterness. I often watch 'Minta Tolong' reality show. Why many people in our country have the unfortunate condition? What is actually causing it? Is this because they didn't thank to everything that God gave, they didn’t do their best or because they didn’t really care about anyone else? When I watched it , I thought seriously. To find someone who really take care about anyone else is so hard in this time. Most of them don’t want to take care. They want someone else takes care about them but they don’t want to take care about anyone else. Every people must take care each other. If you want to hear someone else, I believe anyone else would hear you. When we take care about each other, there’s the sweetness of life.
Sometimes I want to change the world. But I don’t have anything to do the big thing to change the world. I don’t have billions of money to pay my country’s debt. I don’t have island to keep the beggars. I don’t have school for poor children to study. I have nothing. I am just a teen girl, what can a little girl does for this wide world? But I realized, to change this world I can start it from doing one little good thing.
This life is a treasure. If you can follow the steps, you will find the big prize at the end. Starting from now on, find your treasure to frame your sweet life !!

Regards,
DINI MS XII IS 3

No comments: